Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oops. But I’m still thankful. :)

holy experience

24. I’m thankful for our sweet friends, the Blockers. I’m babysitting their newly adopted 2 1/2 year old several days a week, and it has been such a joy. Tobin & Luke love having a little girl around.

25. Thankful for my sweet boys’ hearts.

26. Operation Christmas Child – getting to see 100+ college students at Real Time come together to bless kids all over the world. Praise God for letting us be a part!

27. Energy.

28. The YMCA.

29. Friends who love me even when I have little time to spend with them.

30. Dress up: When I got down all of our costumes (Luke’s toddler/preschool years, and Tobin’s from the past few years) for Halloween, I left quite a few of them for Tobin to play with. So I spend my days with Batman… Scooby Doo… Bob the Builder… Elmo. Never know who’s going to show up for lunch. :)

31. Time with sweet friends (the Bonds and Lehmans) this weekend.

32. Fuzzy socks.

33. Roasted pumpkin seeds.

34. Remebering: 11 years ago today was a tragic day in College Station, TX. It’s amazing to remember where I was then, what the Lord did, and wonder how I got to be where I am now.

35. Sleep. And a warm bed to sleep in. With fuzzy socks on. :)