Monday, August 16, 2010

I’m not the only crafty one in the fam…

Matt & I were gone all weekend at a staff retreat with our college leadership staff team (which was BLESSING upon BLESSING…praise God for working in our hearts and for being GOD.)

LOOK what Luke made at Grammie’s while we were gone:

IMG_0719 IMG_0720

I am AMAZED. He is so proud of himself, and plans to make another soon. I think he also mowed her lawn while he was there – he’s a busy bee!! (he’s trying to earn and save money up for a bigger bike – one with gears – he & Matt went on a long ride on Friday and agreed that he’s ready for more of a grown up bike. Matt told him we’d go in with him half, so he’s on a mission to earn his half while it’s still bike weather!)

I’m so proud he’s following in my crafty footsteps! (not that I could make a BOAT if my life depended on it… I should probably say he’s following in Grammie’s footsteps!!)

IMG_0721