Saturday, September 12, 2009

corn...trees...potties...bike rides...and ties. What do these things have in common?

All things we've gotten into this month...

For being pint-sized, Tobin can really put some corn away. And since I've pretty much broken the TMI barrier on here already, I will share that corn season is one of the things that convinced me it is time to potty train. I am glad I don't ever have to see it coming out the other end again (assuming we've conquered potty training by this time next year. And if we haven't? I don't know, but I won't be the one changing the diapers anymore.)

Sadly...this was the last sweet corn of the season. For TX friends who don't know why I'm always talking about corn, come see us next summer after the 4th of July and before Labor Day, and you'll understand.