Monday, March 12, 2012

Capture Gratitude: LOADS of gifts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“There is no event so common place but that God is present within it, always hidden, always leaving you room to recognize Him or not to recognize Him.”  Fredrick Buechner 
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So so many gifts this week. Many pictures to share, and not many words. If you know me in real life, you won't need many words to realize what gifts each of these pictures represent. The rest of you will have to use your imagination... It won't be hard, I think. :)

73. This smile. Are you kidding me?
 74. So many of our friends and family sporting beautiful Ugandan necklaces (and helping us finalize our adoption!) 
I only have a few left, so if you want one, you should act quickly!

74. Meeting a long-prayed-for daughter
(her face is SO cute, but it's not my face to show...sorry. MM enjoyed introducing her to our dog. Through the window, because that was as close as she was willing to go.)




75. My boys on Susie's bed
 76. A few hours with 2 of my oldest and dearest friends
Lots of driving represented in this reunion.

 77. This needs no explanation.

78. Susie's "peeking through the flowers" habit/fondness/mania




79. Micah Marvin with Alyssa Renee
 He is in love.

80. My dad
Even after months of chemo and major surgery, he looks so healthy... 1 more month and hopefully we can move out of the cancer chapter and onto the life-after-cancer rest of the story!

81. Rain on a tin roof.
82. Micah getting lots of time on this particular lap.

83. Barefoot. Goodbye winter, don't let the door hit you on the way out.



 84 - 86. Playing in the rain + The beach + My very favorite people = happy hearts


In case you wondered...here's what Micah thinks of the beach:


My cup overflows.