Thursday, April 5, 2012

Video killed the radio star...

That title has nothing to do with this post...except I do have some fun videos to share. I'm mostly posting these for our family because I know they'll love seeing them. But you're welcome to watch too :).

Here's one from last month, of the little boys dancing together to one of our favorite songs...




And some of the awesome fun at Around the Corner Music Studio, where we take preschool music (if you're local and have preschoolers, you should check it out - it's a great bargain, and super fun!)



Saving the best for last: This weekend was warm and summery (YAY!) Tobin has been begging to run in the sprinklers, and Matt was able to get all our hoses back out and hooked up Sunday. I'm so happy that I thought to grab my phone/camera and get Micah's first experience running in the sprinkler. WARNING: I could die from all this cuteness.



And, just because I can.... Here's an oldie but a goodie.