Friday, December 16, 2011

While I was gone...

When I was in Uganda, I had to have Matt stop telling me what he and the boys were doing here at home. He casually mentioned going to some friends' house to watch a Nebraska football game and I burst into tears. I don't know. I was homesick.

But it was fun to get home and clear all the pictures off of the camera and see what fun times they had. Now that I'm HOME I don't mind at all that they had a good time without me (after all...I really was having a great time without them. I was just missing them. If our family had been together, I wouldn't have minded being gone for even longer - I love Africa, I just love being with my family more.)

Matt got some great shots of the cousins at Grammie's on Thanksgiving... But this one is my favorite. Anna is the only one smiling. And Tobin is just DONE. Hee hee!

Once it was time for a silly picture, then everone's into it...

Oh my goodness. They are so cute I can hardly stand it.

This is at Omi & Opi's the day after Thanksgiving. I don't know what is happening, but T is pretty happy about it. :)

Love this :)

I'm so glad they had a fun Thanksgiving weekend! In the meantime, I was having a rather untraditional Thanksgiving meal...

And enjoying bonding with this little guy: