Monday, December 7, 2009

Church Christmas Program (Tobin)

It's a video day :)

Here's the 2 year old Sunday school class during LBC's Children's Christmas program. I offered to help the teachers shepherd the kiddoes from their classroom onto stage. Hilarious. It was like herding cats. Tobin didn't love me holding all kinds of other kids, but he's one of the older in his class, so he didn't really need my help at all. Others were wandering, weeping, and having all kinds of other issues. Once they got up there, they were pretty awed by all the lights and people, and settled down (not that they really sang, most of them...) But it was super cute :).






Considering how much he sings around the house, I'm surprised Tobin didn't do much here. I'm not sure what he was doing, but it was super cute too!

Part 2 (Luke!) coming soon!